Thanks to our sponsors. You folks are awesome. A few years ago, we nearly had to close shop. Film costs were rising and we were losing money and fast. But then we started asking businesses if they’d sponsor a season and they said “yes”. We’ve been operating in the black ever since. Sponsorships are absolutely critical to the continued health of the Bay Area Film Society. BAFS is a nonprofit organization and sponsorship is tax deductible.
Sponsors for our 2016-2017 Season include:
- Edmunds & Company Log Home Restorations
- Fiorio Wealth Advisors
- Jay’s Tree Care
- Northlake Capital Management, LLC
- NorthLakes Community Clinic
- Siegler Law
- Steffenson Carpentry
- Recognition at all movies
- Recognition on our website, Facebook page, & posters
- 20 complimentary tickets to use for the current season (we typically screen 10 -14 films per year; approx. $120-$168 value)
- Support a lively arts organization
The cost: $200 per season
To become a sponsor, please complete the form below.